Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have lost the chefs hat and despite playing at least ten new levels am still not back in the game. What’s going on. It says pass 5 new levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @jasann
I understand your concern and I will point you into the right direction.
To receive further assistance regarding this, please reach out to our Player Support team via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/.
Our Player Support team will be able to check this for you.
Have a nice day ahead!