Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been on level 20110 for three weeks, why can't I receive new levels , I have done all the suggested ideas aanand still can't progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there. I hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you currently don't have new levels available in the game. I understand you've been waiting a while for new content to release and will do my best to assist you.
Don't worry though as the fun is far from over - I've noticed that you've mentioned level 20110, while the current last level for Soda is level 20455. This could mean that you're using an older version of the game app, so simply update the app to unlock the latest exciting new levels and features.
Head over to your app store and download the latest update to get back to the adventure.
Once that's done, you should have the new levels available in your game account.
I hope I was able to address your concerns! Please let me know if you have any further questions about this topic, the game, or feel free to contact us again in the future if you need anything else, we will be glad to help.
Thank you for your contact and I hope you have a great day ahead.