Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I played over an hour with every booster & couldn't pass a level! Finally did and the next is just as bad!! Not fun when you never win, no incentive to buy when boosters don't help anyway!! Very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy soda is straight trash!.. they took away the daily booster too now??.. every thing that's free their erasing it.. this this game can go to hell..
Hey there, if you can let us know what level you're having issues with along with a screenshots it would be helpful for us to look further into this!
I am stuck also with too few moves and I refuse to spend any more money. It is just ridiculous.
I’ve commented on so many threads regarding this, they need to up the number of moves available! 15 is not enough!! Which is the number of which numerous levels have now been reduced to for moves!!! Very frustrating!
only an hour? Sometimes it takes days