Has anyone completed Level 6717 with the current 24-move version without using extra moves?
I’ve made several hundred attempts and am unable to raise the soda over the final string. The problem is not getting the bears through the blockers; it’s raising the soda high enough to get the 3rd one above the final string. Even when I focus exclusively on cycling the center dispenser and popping soda bottles as soon as they appear, I consistently end up one soda level short.
The center dispenser only produces a soda bottle intermittently, and I have not been able to generate enough bottles within 24 moves to raise the soda through that final row. I’ve tried deliberately focusing only on bottle generation, including attempts where I’m able to pop a bottle nearly every move or every other move, and I still reach the same limit.
I contacted Player Support specifically to ask whether the current 24-move configuration has been verified as completable and whether the soda-bottle dispenser/drop rate is functioning as intended. After a couple of responses that didn’t address the question, they ultimately said they had forwarded the issue to their specialists for investigation. I haven’t received an update since.
Has anyone actually completed the current 24-move version of Level 6717 without purchasing extra moves? If so, I’d especially like to know whether you were able to raise the soda through the final row within the original 24 moves.
I’m not looking for general level tips at this point—I’m trying to determine whether the current configuration is actually functioning as intended.