Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is it just me or is this level impossible? I have been stuck on it for forever, I looked up a YouTube video and they have 28 moves, I only get 15 moves to remove 22 candy pieces. These pieces btw do not regenerate and it is an absolute struggle.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry to hear this! Could you take a screenshot and share it here? That way, we can take a closer look, and other players might have some tips to help you pass the level.