I am tagging @LoFiGummy so I hope that he reads this and can get me some answers.
I have been avoiding the community off and on for the last month or so, but now it's time for me to speak out! For the last few weeks I have not been offered the daily reward on Windows 11. @LoFiGummy is this a glitch or am I in one of those AB Test groups?
Why have the levels now changed to less moves? Are you serious, Soda studio? Could this be an AI test? I gave up on all King games and Soda was my daily go-to game, but with less moves now to clear levels it's discouraging! I have always spent money to get extra moves and boosters but I can't afford it anymore so now I sit on a level for a while or wait for the cake event to finish to collect the two supersonic lollipops, which get used up immediately!
Years ago the Saga studio did the same thing when we were in the old King Care community. They dropped the number of moves from 50 down to 12. Eventually they had to make adjustments because there were so many complaints. So now the Soda studio is doing the same thing!
@LoFiGummy please get me an answer because to hear back from a game expert doesn't give me an answer. It's just the same comments over and over again. Do I have to completely walk away, not only from the community, but from the game that I loved the most? I know that I'm just one game player out of millions who play the game. But please, try to convince the studio to back away from AI and bring the game to what we all loved before!