Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how did someone post that they paid 99cents to play for 24 hrs and I get only 30 min for 99 cents???? Can I pls get an answer?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
jerrystearns
Thanks. I’ve been working on that. I think the lives from friends are being blocked. I don’t get as many as I used to.
Just curious that the 99c offer is very different for two people.
friend everyone and you will have free lives forever. I have thousands of friends and never run out of lives