Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've passed all the levels and past week I was on the extra levels behind the door. Today new levels are available but it's not allowing me to progress and also not allowing me to play the last level again. I am now missing out on all my time based bonuses (free fishes
and bombs )
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am experiencing the same thing! Now ive lost all my boosters. They are ruining this game!
The last 3 levels are repeating what I played last week. But now i have less moves, the jellies wont drop when they are supposed to, intentionally making it so i can’t pass the level.