Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This is the second time in less than three months that I can't play old levels. So King gave back the ability to do so and then took it back. What the what is up with that. I feel like the manipulation of players is amusing to them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. I've always been able play old levels.
I agree, they also don't give us enough plays to beat a level, like sometimes 9 plays, it's ridiculous
it is frustrating! Makes 4 in a row nearly impossible when you’re at an impassable level and your teammates don’t help.
I feel the same!! I want to play old levels.
They don’t care and don’t reply to any negative comments 😠 I’m very close to deleting CCSS and also Saga
it’s no longer fun,it’s just about money and adverts.
Yes, whats up with that? First no, then yes, then no, then yes, and now no again..? Teasing us? Soo off putting 🙄