Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I earned 24 hours of unlimited playing time and it was not giving to me. The happens often on this game and normally I let it slide but these glitches need to be figured out. The game is fun and enjoyable but you also want to be rewarded when due.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @BNichole
I understand your concern regarding your in-game reward and I will point oyu into the right direction.
To receive further assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/. Our Team will be able to check this for you.
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day!