Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been at level 19990 for the past two weeks. When will more levels be added
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @EarlRiley ! 👋
You have indeed reached the last current available level in the game, congratulations! 🏆️
I’m happy to share more information about what happens next.
You can rest assured though that the adventure is far from over. Our technical wizards in the Studio are already busy putting their finishing touches to more exciting levels which will be available very soon.
I don't have an exact date for their release just yet I'm afraid, but be sure to keep your game app updated to be amongst the first in discovering all the new fun.
I hope this helps and wishing you a great day further! 🍭