Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been playing this for a long time and now it went back to the beginning saying to play until I get to level 26 for a team! Please help to get me back to where I should be please! I was over 5,000 I think.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @cdowns48
I understand your concern and I will point you into the right direction to recover your progress.
Please take a look at our article here which was created for cases like this as it will help you recover your progress: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/10757309955485-I-can-t-find-my-progress-in-the-game-How-to-retrieve-my-levels#%20
Have a nice day!