Dear King Support,
I would like to submit a formal complaint regarding the way levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga are being designed.
I have noticed that an increasing number of levels provide fewer and fewer moves to complete them. As a result, the game is not simply becoming more challenging; it increasingly feels as though levels are deliberately designed to be extremely difficult, if not virtually impossible, without using boosters, extra moves or other paid features.
I find this extremely frustrating and, in my opinion, unfair to players. Of course, a game can become more challenging, but there is a clear difference between providing a genuine challenge and deliberately limiting the number of available moves to encourage players to use boosters or spend money.
I would therefore like King to provide a clear explanation of:
- How the number of moves for each level is determined.
- Whether levels are properly tested without boosters or extra moves.
- Whether the number of available moves is deliberately reduced to encourage players to use paid features.
- Why players are increasingly getting the impression that levels are almost impossible to complete without additional help.
I play Candy Crush Soda Saga for enjoyment, not to constantly be confronted with artificially limited moves. If this is a deliberate strategy, I find it extremely disappointing and believe King should be transparent about it.
I therefore expect this complaint to be taken seriously. I am not looking for a standard response simply referring me to the game rules. I would like a genuine and substantive response explaining how King deals with this issue and whether the increasing difficulty and reduced number of moves are intentional.
I look forward to receiving a proper response from a member of your support team.
Kind regards,
PANG1310