Bubblegum Hill Challenge is back and more difficult

Options
2Β»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Nix66 I'm happy for you and I'm also hate you at the same time. πŸ˜‚. you are playing my fav BGH and I'm not.😭

• ramalama
    ramalama Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I just discovered 30 min ago the return of The Hill. It's great to be king again!

• Paintdgrl76
    Paintdgrl76 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I want bubble gum Hill back!

• Mike_Branch
    Mike_Branch Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

How about this weekend......the M-W this week when it was available was great.

Do we wait for this coming Monday again or will BGH be around this weekend.....F-Sunday ??

• DamePinky
    DamePinky Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am glad it's back, but have a few issues:

1. It pops up randomly during the week, and no longer on weekends. Used to start Fri nights through Sunday. Don't like that it's random now. I play more often on weekends.
    2. Don't like the energy rather than lives: two chances rather than five, so it makes it more difficult to attempt to get through to level five.
    3. Levels that I previously had no issue getting through, very basic levels, now seem to have been engineered to make it almost impossible to pass and become increasingly more difficult the higher level you attempt.

All in all, this very enjoyable feature has now become a huge source of frustration. I no longer have fun playing it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?