Candy Crush Soda levels are too difficult

Options
Michelle_Quici
Michelle_Quici Posts: 6 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Discussions
I have always enjoyed playing your game but some of your levels really are impossible. I am currently on Level 698 - I see on tips etc people out of Australia seem to have 24 and 30 moves yet we only get 20 moves. I am sorry but this is seriously impossible. I will not be playing anymore.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello! I am at 721 and also very long. even I have the feeling that my number of trains is too small. But the specific game that lets you finish is still coming. You have to wait a long time. Without booster, it is impossible to do it. Therefore, continue to wait until it comes at some point. Have also stated in the legends, when the trains only show with 2. You play and play it and then with it, there are still 0 moves. So it was set from 2 to 0 instead of 1 and then 0. This is how I often go about it. Bad for Soda and Srcubby Dubby.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Michelle_Quici, welcome to our community.  If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Michelle_Quici, just following up on our message.  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Lobbying)
  • Sarah519
    Sarah519 Posts: 12 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Came upon this posting in a Google search for “Candy Crush Soda is too hard” and I came here to say the same thing. I’m currently at level 939 and the game is not fun anymore. The statistical odds of winning each level with no boosters and the limited amount of moves we are given are so slim, you end up having to play each level at least 40-50 times, which is just not enjoyable. I can handle a probability of winning maybe 1 out of 10 games, but when the only ways to pass more than 1 level a week are to either spend money on boosters and extra moves, or to wait around for longer until you are dealt a winning combination of colors, there is really no point. A 1 out of 5 or 1 out of 10 win probability (like in the regular Candy Crush game) at least keeps the player’s dopamine levels up and keeps them interested in coming back to play more. But the way the game is now just makes it too frustrating to continue.

• SanthaSá
    SanthaSá Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Eu atualmente estou jogando o nivel 2916 e adoro cada dia mais Candy Crush Soda!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Sarah519 I do understand your frustration. Some levels are impossible without using boosters. The studio wants players to spend money. I, myself haven't spent any (yet). 😁 The game is a lot easier with boosters. But there are ways to get free boosters. You just have to be patient to collect them. I hope you will have more fun playing this game. If not, you know what to do.🤔

• Cincinrs
    Cincinrs Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm addicted to the game, and sometimes I can't complete a level in like forever it seems so I just wait and keep trying! Sometimes I do better without boosters, but not a lot.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

Hello Welcome to this wonderful community 🎉. I play 939 level again. I have to go miles down to play your level ☺️☺️. First you try to make colour bomb with fish. Fist will clear obstacles tnen see the bottom lined yellow candy which shows in arrow down .mix them with fish . You will win easily. Always remember fishes r always very powerful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?