brendymn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ€©.

• sjuulicious
    sjuulicious Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hey stranger,

My name is Juliette. Im from The Netherlands. Im trying to understand what the community is all about. Is it also about playing the game? Or is it more for social contact and helping each other (emotional)? And a popularity contest (with respect?) at the same time? Or do I miss interpret? fyi: I do not judge... Just curious and trying to understand.πŸ™πŸ» Explain it to me.

Let me explain why Im here. I have a really busy job that I love. And sometimes when Im alone I Iike to play two King Games. Its like therapy for me, escaping, it put my mind at ease. I see people mentioning their score. Im Candy Crush Soda Saga level 1168. Dont know if this is high or not? Playing for like a year maybe close to 1,5. And Pyramide Solitaire Saga level 616. Dont even know if it is important to mention lol. And is PSS popular? It isnt right? No biggy.

The reason that I came here was to make allies. I have no friends in the games. That means no lives/hearts <3 So I play 5 games and then I'll have to wait. Not relaxed when your relaxing. Maybe you can relate? So I dont know if I can ask people to add me in the game? I dont know how to add people... I'll will google it if you want me to add you. A problem is that none of my FB friends plays. Except for CCSS there I have 3! 3 friends! that's 8 games 😏 haha

So do you want to be my ally-friend? Ill come in peace, promise βœŒπŸΌπŸ‘½ I dont know how I receive messages. Or what you need so you can add me. (Without giving my fb-account) And if its even possible without?

In edvance of you taking the time to answer my questions. Thanks Im appriciate it! Ill try to come back soon to see your reaction. I did my best on the English without google translate πŸŽ“ still learning ✏️

Positive greet and virtual hug,

Sjuulicious

• chuewanita
    chuewanita Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @chuewanita

❀️ Welcome to the King Community ❀️

If you haven’t joined/register in the King community and also if you haven’t logged in then go...

➑️ Here ⬅️

If you want to get started in the community then start...

➑️ Here ⬅️ 

If you want to win gold bars then go...

➑️ Here ⬅️

It’s a community for connecting with players of all the King games. You can go to each game community and ask the support sections questions about problems you’re experiencing at the moment or enter the other areas for fun and polls and other enjoyments. πŸ€—

Ask me any question you have and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability or I’ll refer you to a link or a community manager to find the answers. πŸ‘

Remember to have fun and relax. πŸ’•πŸ’«

❀️TeresaΒ πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Tinasue and @jeppesen1226

❀️ Welcome to the King Community ❀️

If you haven’t joined/register in the King community and also if you haven’t logged in then go...

➑️ Here ⬅️

If you want to get started in the community then start...

➑️ Here ⬅️ 

If you want to win gold bars then go...

➑️ Here ⬅️

It’s a community for connecting with players of all the King games. You can go to each game community and ask the support sections questions about problems you’re experiencing at the moment or enter the other areas for fun and polls and other enjoyments. πŸ€—

Ask me any question you have and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability or I’ll refer you to a link or a community manager to find the answers. πŸ‘

Remember to have fun and relax. πŸ’•πŸ’«

❀️TeresaΒ πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

What is not working?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello Juliette. You are right about everything about this community. I'm here because I'm lonely πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Let me tag a game expert who can help you with finding friends/teammates...@Origins7_Dale He knows EVERYTHING.😁

Your English is excellent.

• loo_69er_jassy
    loo_69er_jassy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all I’m Anne from Australia

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,007 Level 4
    Options

Hello Welcome to this wonderful community πŸŽ‰. Upload your game screenshot here. Use red icon to upload screenshot

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?