Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @cynthiamelhem @beanrags @ingiagaiza @Sumtime77 @jm1017 @eloracm / Carole @nanoo888 @Antisocial_91, @Tzvi_Marcu @THawa @Xanthon, @Kymm4, @TheSouthernSportsman @Stormy1959 @Snuggl3z @Gumyupawpaw @sjulec @sunflower1421 @MrsBlaze187 @Ranna1377 @lilmamachrislong34 @santoshjmb @white05,

Hi Soda Squad Team - LOL Lollipops "Admin" @candycrushinit "Players are" @Sofia1992 @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @earmanja794 & Now "The Sweet Legend" @Werner_Cichy & @Sharon_Loose, @giotaki @Glenn1972, & myself,

For "Admin" @candycrushinit. The above list has players who have expressed an interest in joining a team. Our last member @RacerLee has left, to be with a friend. May want to see discussion on "Chat" in "Soda Squad Team App", for more info.

So for those interested, a few things if I may. Please do not join up, if you are either, hoping to get someone with you on this team. You plan to stay only for a little while, then leave. You don't like how the team is run. The "Admin" is the "Owner / Starter" of the Team, therefore he or she can run it, as they see fit. Any issues come up, we encourage you to talk with the "Admin" or anyone else who may help you, if the "Admin" is busy. There is no such thing as an ideal team or perfect one. But, this one comes close.

Ok, there is "Currently" only 1 Spot open on the LOL Lollipops. We are at 11 players. Can only have a max. of 12 players on "Soda Squad Teams", at this time.

This is a unique team, which consist of: The "Sweet Legend", Legends, Superstars, Game Experts, & other players. We are a very active group of players, that consistently win the 3 Chests of "Boosters", over & over again, along with the "Bake A Cake" event. However, that event does have issues at the moment, that have been reported by the team.

Many on this team, also assist with "Support" & "Game Issues", "Contests" Scoring" & so forth here at King Community. So if you are "Active", & want to join a one of a kind team, this is your opportunity to do so.

The info is below for you.

• Team "Soda Squad" Info (CCSS)
    • Admin is: @candycrushinit
    • *Only The "Admin" of a "Private" Team, can approve you, on joining it!
    • Team Name: LOL Lollipops 
    • Team Code: 294239366
    • Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.
    • *Currently 11 Players on Team - *Only 1 Spot Open! *12 Players Max. Allowed!

*See my post on *Page 5 of this thread, has "Screenshots" on how to join up.

So, here is the best way to join up, after reading *Page 5:

• Go to "Soda Squad Team App", send Team Code above.
    • Come here to this thread, post for "Admin" @candycrushinit.
    • In your post, include the "Name" you use in the game. For example mine is "Dale", on "Soda".
    • This helps the "Admin" to find you. Might have to do the above a few times, the "Game Servers" or "King Community Servers" might be acting up. Very important you understand, you may need to do this, several times. Due to "Game Server" or "King Community Server" issues. Our "Admin" might also be busy with other issues. It is the Holiday Season also.

That should do it, for now. The team hopes to hear from you soon.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/13/2020

• eloracm
    eloracm Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

@candycrushinit - I'm hoping to join your team. I sent an in game request. @eloracm / Carole.

Thanks! Happy holidays.

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

I love my team LOL Lollipops.. everyone contributes without any pressure to score. 😀

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,573 Level 4
    Options

Don’t bother, I sent a request two weeks ago, knowing that the team only has 11 members. I didn’t hear anything for days, I was wasting my time waiting, in the end, I gave up, I joined another team.

• eloracm
    eloracm Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

@Gumyupawpaw Does your new team have any openings? Is it an active team? My current (well, previous) team had been active and regularly getting all 3 chests, but now 50% of the team is inactive, and we barely made chest #2. That team never got the Bake a Cake event, either :( So I'm looking for a new, active team. Thanks.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw @eloracm, "Admin" @candycrushinit,

Well 2 weeks ago we had a full team, players do come or go. Now we are open for 1 Player only. It is never a waste of time to join an excellent "Active" team. Your choice to either wait on our "Admin" to answer, or look elsewhere.

Clearly posted above, we do "Support & Game Issues" here, along with it being the Holiday Season also.

Know you asked in the past @eloracm / Carole, why I included you in my list above, along with your name. So my apologies if no one got back to you. Very busy place here at King Community, takes time to get back to players. Or perhaps we got "Full" again.

It took me 3x to get on this team, server issues, support issues, etc... Why I recommend, every few days or so, repost for "Admin". I cannot approve you on this "Private" team, "Only" the "Admin" can.

If you like, can "Tag" me along with your post to "Admin", then I can post on "Chat" in "Soda Squad Team App", as another way to maybe reach our "Admin".

Trust this helps.

I just checked last 2 weeks posts, no where did I find a post to our "Admin" from @Gumyupawpaw. You talked to everyone else, it seems but us. So you have your answer, didn't follow instructions.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/13/2020

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,573 Level 4
    edited December 2020
    Options

@ Origins 7_Dale . Thanks for your prompt response

I did request to join your team, in fact, on two separate occasions , I know you had only one space left in your team at that time, I used search and enter your team’s ID, It was on 2nd of December after I took a screen shot . I can’t remember when my second request was sent, either before or after that day.. on both occasions, .

Anyway , I shall take your advice that ask the admin here when I know you have space in you team . I know you have a full team at the moment, I shall look out and keep trying, thanks for your advice.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw @eloracm / Carole, "Admin" @candycrushinit,

Actually, as I posted above, there is 1 "Spot" open now. Only @eloracm / Carole has posted to our "Admin" so far, on this thread.

Also, be sure on "Tags" they are "Highlighted In Bold Black Ink" & the @ "Symbol" is next to the "Players Name", or they will not be tagged.

Just happen to be passing by, saw your post, or wouldn't be able to answer you.

• How To Tag A Player

For the "Newbies", to "Tag" a player use: 

@ then start typing "Name of Player" you want. 

Once the full name appears on the drop down list, "Click" on it. 

It will "Highlight" the name in "Bold Black Ink", like mine @Origins7_Dale means you did it right.

Player has been "Tagged" now.

"Tagging" sends an email to the player, to notify them, you want to discuss or call attention to something.

If you do not use "Tagging", your "Post" just sits there, or never gets answered, until someone "Tags" you on it. Best to "Tag" on "ALL" your posts, much faster responses to your questions or posts, since this is a very large Community of posters.

*See also:

Always read *Page 1 on any forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... It is the key to posting. Tells you what it is about. Along with what to do.

If interested, do the Team Code, then a post here for "Admin" with "Name" you use in "Soda". I'll include you on "Chat" in my "Team App", with Carole. Info on joining, listed above.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/13/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Gumyupawpaw @eloracm / Carole @candycrushinit,

Please do post "Here". We are having issues on (PM) "Inbox" now. Hard to get in, "Spinning Icon". Server issues at King Community.

If interested, do the Team Code, then a post here for "Admin" with "Name" you use in "Soda". I'll include you on "Chat" in my "Team App", with Carole. Info on joining, listed above.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/14/2020

• lilmamachrislong34
    lilmamachrislong34 Posts: 207 Level 3
    edited December 2020
    Options

Since you have a full team can me And the ones that are left make a team

@Origins7_Dale

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?