Win Gold Bars 🥤Guess the Hidden Number HERE

💪 Choose to Challenge and celebrate Women's Month!

👋 Don't be Shy and Say Hi HERE!
⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 HERE
👫 👭 Wanna add Friends to your Soda Game? We need your help HERE

🏂 ⛄️ Winter Games Win Gold Bars with the 1st Competition! (ENDED)

Comments

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 890 Level 5

Day 5. Snowflakes Team

BubblegumSoda: 136.700 page: 27

Kukajab: 462.400 page: 27

Tininha 1975: 462.860 page: 27

Total amount: 1,071,96

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 890 Level 5

Hi LadyRaffie, I made a mistake in my post. I added wrong the right is 1,061.96. I'm sorry for the mistake.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 9,829 Legend

@tininha1975 You don't need to apologize, I think it's up to your browser. You can correct your post within 24 hours, using the gear at the top right of your post.

___________________________________________ I love the Jelly Queen. _____________________________

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 8.845
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.465
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.550
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.000
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.900
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 340
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.120
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 390
  • hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 6,457 Ambassador

Hi @Origins7_Dale

Sorry, I don't quite understand your advice. What are we supposed to translate into the images? Points are not translated. I don't see anything that I have to translate from the images. Your advice does not facilitate us any task, since what we have to write we translate anyway, it has nothing to do with the images. If it is something that I have not understood well, I am sorry

Help us improve the community

HERE

______

International Corner

ES 🇪🇸. DE 🇩🇪. FR 🇫🇷

Please don't forget your reactions. You all have a reaction from me

🖤💜♥️💙💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤  

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,098 Soda Moderator

Hi @hechicerilla @DieOmimi, @Spinnifix @Nat09 @Diamond Lim @Pitty_Kitty,

Well as Ina pointed out, Images / Screenshots have text in them, as I also did.

Ever seen one of @Yosca or one of @Werner_Cichy screenshots? They are in "Dutch" or "German", which is the language they speak. But both of them also speak "English".

I made the suggestion "Tip" on *Page 25, only to help out on "Translation" for the "Ambassadors" or "International Group" of players, who don't speak or understand english. So if the players, or CM's, or whoever might need it, or want it, a "Translation" of what was posted in another language, it would be there already in "English", so no "Translation" would be necessary, at least for the "English" speaking group. Since this site is primarily "English" already.

Now reverse that, going to your language from "English", works both ways.

Here is a example from *Page 25:

Bing Translator says you are:

• Dutch ik = English I

Google Translator says you are:

• Dutch ik = English I

So both are "Dummies", since you are @Yosca *Famous King Community Game Expert Fairy, & faster than "Speedy Gonzales". (hehe)

I also said: There are also "Apps" out that will give you options for "Multiple" languages, if you speak more than 1.

Along with saying:

"If you go to your "Device Settings", the default language will normally be the one you use in the country you live in. Change it to "English", most have a drop down list on language. Do your "Screenshot" in "English", then post it. Then change it back to your language. Can do a 2nd "Screenshot" in your language if you like."

Never said, to keep your "Device" in "English". You are forgetting something, we are still in 2 bit computer technology 0's & 1's. Which in turn is converted into the language you speak. As far as "Translation" goes, some are better than others.

Well, hopefully I have cleared things up better. Can continue to "Translate" if you like, but if you do not know the language, how do you intend to do it?

Making this as easy as possible for you. In 1 Click you are in "English", in 1 more Click you are back to your language. With some "Apps" you can have a bunch of languages on your screen, at the same time. Depends on how many you speak.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/20/2020

• Welcome To The King Community 😀
    • Origins7_Dale 😎 (CCSS) - *Soda Moderator

Candy Crush Saga *Level 8946 

• v1.1970.1.0 Modified 3/4/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 6461

• v1.188.300.0 Modified 3/3/2021 *Update!
    • Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,711 Sweet Legend

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 13,033 Farm Moderator
    edited December 2020
This discussion has been closed.