🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

อยากได้ทอง

kasettak
kasettak Posts: 2 Newbie

ต้องทำอย่างไรบ้างคะ

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,574 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @kasettak

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand better. You can use a translator or go to the international corner where you can speak French, Spanish or German. https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner

Thank you.

Please close @Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Yosca! Before closing any comments I like to translate so that I know where to direct them. Welcome @kasettak. As Yosca said we only use English in this community. I have translated your comment below.

I hope that you speak English, but if not, then I will translate it for you. Hopefully you are asking for help for a level in Candy Crush Soda Saga because you posted your message in the Soda community. I am going to suggest that you post this in the Support area and please mention what level you are asking for help. Please make sure to write it in English and I use the Google Translator so you might want to use that for your English help message.

ฉันหวังว่าคุณจะพูดภาษาอังกฤษได้ แต่ถ้าไม่ฉันจะแปลให้คุณ หวังว่าคุณจะขอความช่วยเหลือระดับหนึ่งใน Candy Crush Soda Saga เนื่องจากคุณโพสต์ข้อความของคุณในชุมชน Soda ฉันจะแนะนำให้คุณโพสต์สิ่งนี้ในพื้นที่การสนับสนุนและโปรดระบุระดับที่คุณกำลังขอความช่วยเหลือ โปรดตรวจสอบให้แน่ใจว่าได้เขียนเป็นภาษาอังกฤษและฉันใช้ Google Translator ดังนั้นคุณอาจต้องการใช้สิ่งนั้นสำหรับข้อความช่วยเหลือภาษาอังกฤษของคุณ

I will now close this message.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?