New Event! Secret Sweetheart 💌

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Ok time for some feedback

👉What do you think of the event? it's nice to have it in the game. Because you know, I haven't been receiving BGH, Bear Brawl or Kimmy's arcade for a long time to make my game excting lol.

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? I like the variety, big improvement since Building Candy Town (yes, it's forever impressed on my mind XD). My favorites are about collecting bears, coloring candies, fish.

I think some of the quests had an increase of value/ envelope points? in any case, I approve of most of them.

👉What do you think about the rewards? I see some gold bars there. 🧐 Now I'm more motivated to finish my path. Thank you for including them 🤗

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? I like the option to change a quest. I like the fact that "Gumball task" tries to respect gumball time of re-appearance.

What I don't like is the timing of A fair Choice. for example: I usually play levels to complete SSW and MTF tasks together. I do some SSW tasks but then I finish MFT at some point, and soon after that a new SSW task is "A fair Choice". And I'm like, really? you had plenty of chances to show me a Fair Choice before I completed MTF for the day. 🤦 The thing is, this happened twice already with Secret Sweetheart and it happened with Frosty Festival too. I'm beginning to think this is no coincidence. 🤔

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

This event is much better and there is no interference. It is really fun. Thanks for that.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

Alright, I completed the tasks so here comes my feedback 😊

👉What do you think of the event? Nice event, I liked it better than Rebuilding Candy town. It was similar but more fun!
    👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? The tasks were doable. Not too difficult and what I loved was that everything I did in BGH was also counted in this event. Especially if you are at the end of the map and you can only accomplish your tasks by replaying levels is not always fun.
    👉What do you think about the rewards? Great! I think the Studio has listened to our feedbacks in other events, where we were asking why not giving us Gold Bars as a reward. So thank you, I loved it 😊
    👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? Like I said before, I really loved the Gold 🤩. I also like it that you can use the timed boosters any time you want. Maybe the Studio also can consider not only giving timed boosters, but also ‘regular’ boosters; like the first reward, which has a striped lollipop. (Hands are needed too 😅) I don’t need the striped and wrapped candy. You can easily make these yourself.

In summary: nice event, nice rewards, keep it up and bring the good stuff (I mean GB, striped lollipops, hands, .... )

• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2
    Options

Can someone help le i dont have ANY event! My iphone, app and facebook app are updated, i did clean my cache, and still nothing its been weeks like this, should i uninstall my game?

• mmmev
    mmmev Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
  • aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

sorry to hear that Sue

• mharrism
    mharrism Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What do the yellow series outlined in purple so in the sweet heart prizes?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @koolmafer08 and @mmmev and welcome to Soda community :)

Secret Sweetheart can be missing in some players' game. it's not ideal, but all features and events can't be present to all players at the same period of time.

But you say you don't have any events, not even Mr Toffee Fair?

if playing levels doesn't make any events appear and stese steps (play levels - close game - clear cache - switch off signal/ wifi - wait 10 seconds - switch on signal - open game) don't help either, I'd suggest you to open a discussion in support section HERE so we can handle the problem properly because this thread is about an ongoing event.

Please add these info in your discussion:

• share a screenshot of your map
    • share you game ID. You can find your game ID on soda apps HERE
    • share the model of your device (For iPhone: Settings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A))

Thank you 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?