No fun anymore.

Options
Lyncarol
Lyncarol Posts: 13 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Discussions

You have taken all the fun out of this game. In 15 minutes since the weekly contest started, someone, who is not one of my FB friends, already has 17 levels completed. Second place, also a person who is not a FB friend, has 7 levels completed. This is so unfair. I haven’t been able to even compete in the Weekly Contest because these people come in and take everything away. And if you think I am going to start buying items to play...you are so wrong. You have destroyed the game.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Lyncarol me too. I haven’t spent a cent on this game 🤫 the joy I have with this game is the extra features/events like bubble gum hill, kimmy’s arcade, etc. those features give me rewards that I can use playing hard levels. You are right about weekly race 🙄 I just ignore that stupid thing.

Happy Crushing!

• Lyncarol
    Lyncarol Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

Why have made it so non-Facebook friends can compete against you in the Weekly Level rewards? It’s making so the game isn’t even fun anymore. Last night I started to play at 6:15; 15 minutes after you rewarded the prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. There was a person that had already passed 17 levels. There is no way that is possible. It takes more than 48 seconds to finish a level. Please change it back to where you are competing ONLY against your Facebook friends and so we at least have a chance of getting the prizes.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Lyncarol Hi and welcome, Sorry to here you are not liking the changes made to the game. Unfortunately as this is quite a recent change to the game i do not think it is something that will change

This is the information on the CM regarding these changes

Some of the king games now have other King and Facebook accounts added to them. So you will not only see your friends in the game but other game players as well now

The game tries to match players ( so in this case you) with relevant active friends when possible and if it could not detect any, it will try to match you with other opponents similar to your progression in-game.

Thank you

• je712
    je712 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happening playing on Windows 10. As soon as the race starts, people are one or two levels away from winning the race. Same for the weekly prizes. Within a day, the leader has 100+ games won! Don't believe these people exist. Seems they're doing everything they can to force people to buy. Took away the lollipop, give less meaningful boosters, need to play levels for days to pass them. I stopped Candy Crush because they did the same thing. Who thinks it's fun to play one level over and over or spend money you know will get you nowhere? I made the mistake of buying the 99 cent. Now I can't win a level without playing for days. Never get the keys anymore. Guess they think I'll buy more. Guess again. I think I'm done. Definitely took a fun past time and ruined it.

• lynnw12
    lynnw12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree with you. Since they removed the extra features, I can't advance to the next level. Very seriously thinking of not playing for awhile.

I wonder if these will ever return.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?