Show the loyal players LOVE!!

SidLock
SidLock Posts: 52 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Discussions

I have loved and been addicted to candy crush and I remember when they used to show mad love by giving us unlimited power ups and increased the amount of time you as you passed the levels 😅 please bring that back!! I know its my own fault but I spend so much money on this game and I used to not have to spend any when y’all were showing love. Also I would to have an active community with people that actually play, it’s like I’m racing myself and I’m the only person doing anything for the “team” ugh I love the game, it would be nice if the game loved me back, reciprocate my energy, I’d hate to have to say goodbye

Comments

• SidLock
    SidLock Posts: 52 Level 2

IDK what number post this is but I hope y’all had an amazing day!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

There are events for more hours of life. Then there is the chest with the key and you get up to 6 hours of life. Sometimes the studio is accommodating and there are unlimited lives for 1 day - 1 week. Please be patient and it could come again. As for the payment: it is voluntary and you cannot ask for anything. Good luck and have fun Please take part in the competitions to get gold bars for your game !!!

Thank you

So I'm gonna let it close.

@Nix66 @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?