Levels are very hard lately

JulieAru
JulieAru Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Discussions

The levels are being made too hard now so that the only way you can pass them is if you either have loads of boosters or loads of gold to buy boosters and if you don't the only way you are going to get past these levels is to spend money to buy boosters and I will not be doing that not everyone can afford to do that so I would rather give up playing, even the levels that are not hard or super hard its difficult to pass without having loads of boosters this game is all about money now

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator

Thank you for your kind words @Nix66 😊 Welcome to our Community @JulieAru Nix66 is right, I haven’t spent money, I just use my Daily Bonus and you also need some bit of luck sometimes 😊. I also have been stuck on a level for 1 or 2 days, because I don’t see it. It can help to close the game for a while and later when you try again you can beat the ‘impossible ‘ level.

Have you seen we have a contest running where you can win some gold? You can participate if you want to. Also keep an eye on our Community, more competitions will come to win gold.

Win Gold Bars joining our Soda Race HERE

Hope to see you in our contests 🙂. Have a Sodalicious day

• geaxc00
    geaxc00 Posts: 2 Newbie

I agree with JulieAru, the levels have gotten extremely hard to pass recently. I am on level #3462 and cannot get past it.

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

I agree with you guys! I’ve been stuck on 3274 for quite a while now.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Yep! That is why I want BGH back. It gives gold bars and hammers for those difficult levels. Some levels are impossible to pass without boosters (for me).

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited March 2021

I agree! Levels are very hard!

I am on level 2431! I played only a few times for the last 2-3 years on main board! Was playing only BGH. 🙂

On main board I was sometimes stuck for a week to pass a level! I was playing side quests + the daily bonus to get boosters and it is O.K. to use 2-3 boosters to pass a level, but not to need 10-15 boosters! This is meaningless!

There are some levels where you need fish to hit multiple times on frozen candies to open, but there are also liquorice swirls which appear and distract! This situation is endless!

BGH was a chance to play some levels of normal difficulty and feel that you enjoy playing Soda!

Not all of us are hardcore gamers!!!

You have to understand this!

Thankfully there is the "Bake the cake" event, which is for me as BGH #2.

Great add!! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?