Purchasing GB for moves

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
edited April 2021 in Discussions

When you run out of Moves on a Map King gives you the option of purchasing more with Gold Bars, Have you noticed that it's nearly always 1 more than you actually own, So out of frustration you buy more Gold, Check out Google to see how much King make a Day..!

Comments

• Hooky
    Options

Founded in Sweden in 2003, King is a video game developer that is most famous for its blockbuster gaming hit, Candy Crush Saga. The developer’s revenue reached 2.16 billion U.S. dollars in 2020, a marked increase from revenue of less than 60 million U.S. dollars in 2010.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Hooky , I play Soda Saga without ever spending any money (I don't have any, so no argument there). I replay and replay up to 30 odd times on difficult levels and even on some normal levels. Yes, time consuming, and very frustrating (and not always fun) but you do not have to spend any money to play the games!

Now for my 2-cents worth of opinion :- (Admin remove if too harsh)

Companies make money..... they employ people too.... yeah, the ones who develop these pesky games you like to play. Oh, and guess what, they also need to pay for the support staff......you know, the ones that put up with the likes of us who think we have the biggest problems in the world with these games.... If you have a problem with the money a company makes to supply you with endless hours of fun, don't support the platform then - find another game on a different platform and enjoy. No use blabbering here about the company's success and make it out to be a bad thing.

Tag: @Nix66

• Hooky
    Options

Obviously you are a newbie to The Game.? Haven't progressed very far.? Some levels I've wasted a whole weekend on,

What grates me is paying for extra Fish and they deliberately avoid the Block you need to Finish the Map,

KING Have raked it on during The Pandemic ,Profits have soured from 60 Million to 2 Billion Dollars.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@Hooky Your quote : "Obviously you are a newbie to The Game.?" May I ask on what level you are on?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2021
    Options

I agree with whatever you have to say @Hooky. Be it about the levels being tough as we proceed, the fish going their own direction even after paying, king making profit over time. How difficult is it to just use a hammer instead of paying for the fish when you already know those fishes don't go where you want them to?? Hmm. Hard choices for sure! Good luck buddy.

• Coostin
    Coostin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why don't have the sound the game!?!?!?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?