Bubble Gum Hill

Options
pzim
pzim Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2021 in Kimmy's Idea Box

This used to be a favorite part of the game. When it opened on Mondays, I looked forward to them. It’s changed so much that it’s not so much fun. A couple of problems for me this time, it takes so much energy to play and so long to earn that I never get to play. I’m at a construction cone so I can’t even earn any on the Noble Path. By the time the cone is gone, the game will be over. Please consider giving us the opportunity to play, even occasionally, the way Bubble Gum Hill was originally set up. I appreciate your consideration.

Thanks,

Phyllis

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• aimso2020
    aimso2020 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

This update is silly and really ridiculous, the studio made it so players can finish their boosters rather than earning new ones or gold bars.

instead of making some gold bars each week and getting some lolipop we kept for three days waiting energy to be refilled to earn one gold bar and one lolipop every 10 hours, really it does not worth at all and you spoiled our fun

if the purpose is to let players spend money, i promise i will never do this way, i used to do but will never do it again.... i promise

• bjsduchess96
    bjsduchess96 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used to look forward to playing Bubble Gum Hill. Now I barely have enough energy to play once or twice during the time period! Go back to the old way when you had 5 chances and it refilled frequently! Please!!!!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

There is a great update BGh post. Please go there and post it there. This is the idea area for the games. In each case this is not an idea. I'm so sorry.

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale @Nix66

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?