πŸ’Œ Dear Mom πŸ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Dear Mom,

Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love that you gave me throughout the years.

RIP........ 😍😘

• Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4

Dear mom

U r my everything.... Without u I'm nothing

Live long , healthy n wealthy life mom

Love u sooooo muchhhh

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Thanks for being tagged, my letter is different from what you think. Sorry

Hello mother!

Thank you for helping me in many things. The thank you now has limits for me. Through you, I got a lot where I suffer from, whether health or emotional. I also got a lot of things for the rest of my life that I do differently. I am now showing love that I did not get from you. I don't miss out on any blows I've received. When I moved out of your apartment, I became more self-confident and turned away from you. I've tried 3 - 4 times to get along with you, unfortunately it doesn't work. Since I broke off contact with you, I've been feeling much better and I'm no longer silent. Unfortunately I can't tell you personally because you don't want to hear it and you see everything differently. Everything you do is right, but I feel just the opposite.

All the best, Peggy

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5

Dear mom ❀️ Thank you for your love and care, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for everything... I will always love you ❀️❀️

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

Dear eomma,

I know I act tough and don't say that I love you most the times. But I love you so much. My mouth might not tell it but I know u feel it because I care about you.

You are a tough woman who took and take care of my grumpy ass all day. I know you always be there for me and you were too. You always make me feel safe. You don't show your love much through words and so I am. Genes are so much powerful huh. When you go to school to teach, I feel so lonely and empty because I don't have you to annoy you. Be safe always my eomma. I might not that I love you through words but I love you so much. ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

I am your naughty kid 😁😁😁😁 *Forever and will be too~~~~*

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

My Ammi Jaan (mom) πŸ’ž

Thank you for everything you gave me, from my early childhood, till now!🌸🌸

😍Thanks that you helped me being a person with responsibility!

I am happy because you are here, with us and give us love!

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

Dear eomma,

I know I act tough and don't say that I love you most the times. But I love you so much. My mouth might not tell it but I know u feel it because I care about you.

You are a tough woman who took and take care of my grumpy ass all day. I know you always be there for me and you were too. You always make me feel safe. You don't show your love much through words and so I am. Genes are so much powerful huh. When you go to school to teach, I feel so lonely and empty because I don't have you to annoy you. Be safe always my eomma. I might not that I love you through words but I love you so much. ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

Hi @Yosca @Nix66 @LadyRaffie,

Dear Mom,

Thank you Mom for... being a Christian Mom. Your love, your help in shaping my life. All the cleaning up & cooking, along with so many other things you did for us. Know you are in a better place now, & soon I will be joining you & dad, along with my brother. Until then.

Your Son Dale, ❀️

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

4/28/2021

• crisaniya
    crisaniya Posts: 113 Level 3

Dear Mom

You are truly hero, thanks for everything you gave to me and my brothers. You are strong, I love the way you cook, πŸ₯˜πŸπŸ₯—πŸ²πŸ›πŸœ, you give the skills to be a Mom. Love ❀️ 😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️ you Mom

Thanks for this beautiful thread @Yosca and thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4

Hi mom thank you for everythinks! I miss you so much !

Because you are no more with me, Love you mom ❀️❀️❀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?