NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 πŸ¦„

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello!

Awesome feedback @mel155 . I will make sure to pass it to the Studio and hopefully we can improve Seasons for next month πŸ€—

@pomodoro please notice this Community only speaks English( there are plenty of translators like Google translator that can help you out if needed). I think I understood though, that you were wondering why you didn't have Harmony Season, is that right? It's not faulty and there's nothing wrong with your game. But with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit. The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you're good to go!πŸ€—

• dawnprather26
    dawnprather26 Posts: 56 Level 2

Hey everyone,to be honest I never thought I’d be on level 238. Lol. Some of the levels I’ve been stuck for a week or better. But I keep on keeping on.

I really like the king community. There is so much help and friendliness!! I appreciate the tags and all the different games so we don’t get bored trying to get past what we are stuck on!

Thank you for the caring and willingness to help. This is what makes

the community unique and keeps me coming back!!

Dawn prather

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator

On behalf of all of us, thank you for your kind words @dawnprather26 Do you have this event in your game? If so, what do you think of this event? What do you like/dislike and what about the rewards? Hope to see your feedback 😊

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑

Hello @Yosca

I would have to say I loved the whole event except 2 things . The main thing I loved was that the rewards always come along right when you needed them most and would grab your attention and motivation to keep going. 2 things though. 1 it was over way too quick with Alot of time left with nothing to do. 2 bear brawl. I'm not a big fan I prefer the jelly challenge althought I did get up to 11th place I am now stuck here with no more rounds to play to get bonuses that move me forward my only other option to advance would be to spend which might not seem so fair to those without funds. I hope this helps for future decisions and ty for asking

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,324 Level 5

Finished

πŸ‘‰What do you think of the event?Β 

incredible the event I liked it a lot

πŸ‘‰What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most?Β 

The missions without any problem can be completed all.

πŸ‘‰What do you think about the rewards?Β 

I loved them. Especially receiving gold bars.

πŸ‘‰ Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

I especially loved the gold.I don't like striped and wrapped candies. It is better to put Lollipop Hammer, Striped Lollipop Hammer, Free Switch also supersonic Lolly parts.

πŸ‘‰ Do you prefer Bear Brawl, Bubblegum Hill or you just can’t make your min because you love both

I prefer Bubblegum Hill

• Keshiawhite
    Keshiawhite Posts: 2 Newbie

Love it!! How do I get to the next level in the harmony event?!

• Jenb2111
    Jenb2111 Posts: 31 Level 2

Hey guys Harmony season is Pure Harmony πŸ™β€πŸ’š

• Medgee
    Medgee Posts: 9 Level 2

Amazing keep going.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?