We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Kimmys Archade game

Princess_Pinkpaws
Princess_Pinkpaws Posts: 2 Pro Player 👑

Why do you only get 1 of each reward in this game now? A week ago you could get 3 or 4 of the rewards once you got to the 7th thru 10th levels of the game.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Princess_Pinkpaws I do understand your disappointment with Kimmy's Arcade's new rewards. After opening the Arcade you can press the " i " button in the top left to view information about the rewards.  

Some changes have been made to the rewards and for now there will be no change, sorry. My hope, for you and many others, is that the Studio will roll back the changes someday 🙏🏻. But like I said, this won't happen for a while.

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

Why? Pretty simple, they want you to spend more money. 🤑

• miaha
    miaha Posts: 3 Newbie

They are getting less money from me I have stopped playing. I spend about 20 a week I have not spent a dime last week and I will not spend a dime. In fact if they do not roll back changes I will uninstall there are a million games just like candy crush

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 2

I just finished level 1533 - 1543. I got back on level 1539 and kept winning continuos levels with boosters. I need the passes, events, and Bake a Cake event for my CCSS on my Computer. And, the background is also pink in the map! Help me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?