My friend accidentally deleted me from the team

happyleetom
happyleetom Posts: 19 Level 2

Hello, my friend accidentally removed me from the team. When I wanted to join the team again, it appeared: You were removed from this team and cannot join it again.

My friend also posted a link to join the team, but the same error message is still displayed.

How can I join the team again, thank you all

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @happyleetom and welcome to Soda community

This is odd 🤔. I'd try checking troubleshooting:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Have you tried joining the team by entering the team personal code? Or did you try just following the link?

The team owner or members can give you the code. They'd need to click the cogwheel or settings icon that's beside the number of participants and then they can see the code to send you.

Let me know 😃

• happyleetom
    happyleetom Posts: 19 Level 2

Hello, thank you for your reply, I followed your above method, including entering the team personal code and link invitation, but still unable to join the team.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Ok @happyleetom

What device do you use (make and model)?Do you happen to see messages of connection error? For example, "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" when you visit your account settings?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,986 Soda Moderator

Hello @happyleetom I’seen another player mentioned the same. Once he was removed hou couldn’t join the team anymore. I don't know why this happens and why you can no longer participate in the same team. What you could do is starting a new team together in which all team members go to participate again provided they have the team icon.

cc @Pitty_Kitty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?