Level 132

Options
shikaree
shikaree Posts: 2 Newbie

So level 132 isn't marked hard but us insanely difficult to beat. My main question is, why does it tell you that nearly 2 million people have used extra moves to beat the level everytime you lose? Almost seems proud of it being unbalanced.. I don't get it.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @shikaree and welcome to Soda community 🤗

Well, I can agree that knowing that type of stat is somewhat useless but it'd still be hard to consider that level unbalanced when we're given only that partial information.

we don't know the total of players that played level 132 which could very well be dozens of million of players since we're at the begininnig of the map. we don't know how many players passed this level on first try, how many times they failed this level, if they used boosters or not to pass the level etc.

it's possible that 2 M players who bought extra moves are not a red flag (yet). In fact, a level design is never set in stone since the Studio frequently tweaks levels based off on the players' feedback, which indicates if a level is too challenging or too easy. So if 132 is eventually deemed too hard by the majority of players, it'll likely be altered.

This is why many youtube tutorials show different versions of a level 🙂

Anyway I replayed this level and I was able to pass it without boosters on my 4th attempt. I didn't find it extremely difficult, there are thick blockers in some points but they're not so widely spread. Also candies have only 4 colors so creating many special candies combinations is doable. Getting a lucky board is important too, of course

Hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck 🤗

• shikaree
    shikaree Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Your explanation was very helpful

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?