How can I get events

Options
Larry1210
Larry1210 Posts: 21 Level 2

How can I get all these events because I want to get them I had to start playing from the beginning and now I am in level 105

Pls can anyone help me out

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @Larry1210 and welcome to Soda community!

Where do you play Soda? On app installed in your device? Do you save your progress with a King account?

Does it mean you don't have any events at all?

Sometimes a feature can be available to certain devices and platforms and that's not on the player's side. Read here and here for more info.

However you can make sure your game is running smoothly and features should appear if they're available:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

• Larry1210
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

I have tried everything you said I should do but I am still not getting any event

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello!

What device do you use? (make and model)

What is the latest version of operating system in your device (e.g Android 11, iOS 15 etc)

what is the latest version of soda app installed in your device?

do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see in the game?

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

• Larry1210
    Options

This is the screenshot for all your questions

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Thank you @larry123

Does you device have at least 2 GB of free memory space?

Did you check if there is an update available for Soda app? I play on Android too and the latest version I have is 1.215.3

But otherwise the theme is displayed correctly on your Soda app and "4 in a row" and Social Hub are available in your game. Which makes me think that Team Feature might not be available in your game at all, if you do update the app, do everything correctly and nothing changes.

As I mentioned in my first comment, unfortunately not all features are available for every players and devices but they might be in the future. This is on the Game Studio that spreads out features to players.

The other events you showed pictures of- Bubblegum Hill, Bear Brawl, Kimmy's Arcade- appear less frequently in players' game and for very short periods of time. Some players don't have them as well

• Larry1210
    Options

It has 2GB and there's no update

• Larry1210
    Options

Why does this account ositimehin adejoke having this event and I am not while I am using the same phone and game but on different accout

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?