Not happy with the change of Rainbow Streak

2»

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone !

We understand your frustration.

The Studio has confirmed that they are making some tests in the game, and the Rainbow Streak is one of the features they are working on. In order to improve it, they need to test different possibilities. We understand that this is not ideally but do not worry! It's just temporary 🤗

• Oopsedoops
    Oopsedoops Posts: 28 Level 2

I lost all my bottles.😪😪😪

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

@Oopsedoops - if you haven't figured it out by now, they have been gradually increasing the difficulty level of the game with fewer opportunities to gain rewards, obviously to get people to spend more money. I no longer have any special features to win rewards or accumulate gold bars, other than the daily bonus. There used to be a level of skill involved in order to advance, but now it's purely at the whim of "The Studio". Game experts and CMs provide no substantive answers, except "it's being tested" or "we'll pass your feedback on to The Studio". Personally, I have given up on this game, it is no longer enjoyable. If people would stop spending, they might take the hint, but people won't because they're addicted to these games. Tired of the manipulation that is going on and the way King is treating its loyal players.

• keek21
    keek21 Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree!! One day I get on and they say you’ll only lose one bottle at a time and I’m like “finally! It’s about time!!” Then today I come back and lose one level and all my bottles are taken!! What’s with this crap?!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?