Skip animations

Options
SofieMaiBoo
SofieMaiBoo Posts: 1 Newbie

I switch between Candy Crush and Soda Crush whenever I run out of lives. And one huge thing I always notice is how incredibly slow the animations in Soda Crush is - not the ones in a game, but between rounds, when you run out of lives, when you log into the game and wait for all the pop-ups to finish playing the animation and when you finish a game and just want to start the next one. In Candy Crush I can skip almost all animations but in Soda Crush I have to through all of them as non of them can be skipped. PLEASE fix this so I can just play the game and not be forced to wait for 4 different animations to finish before I can continue.

22 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• 1nonly
    1nonly Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options
  • Daniel90210
    Daniel90210 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bump.

It's actually rediculous how many pop ups there are when you open the game - and that you can't even skip any. You can't skip the end game animations aswell. SMH

• mommyof3and2
    mommyof3and2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The soda crush at the end when you have moves left is the most annoying of all the animations! It would be awesome to at least have an option to skip it....

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

I've noticed the Bake a Cake levels seemed to have been slowed in terms of gameplay as well.

• kirasdemon
    kirasdemon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

For the love of the UNIVERSE YES PLEASE. there is absolutely NO reason to make people sit through the end animations after EVERY round. Its SO tedious, especially when you have a board that gets a lot of the bombs and stuff and when you have a lot of lives. There is no upside to making a person sit through them, and basically every other game, after the tutorial rounds, allows you to skip. In fact, it becomes so irritating after several rounds that I just quit the game until a different day when I'm not so frustrated by sitting through 10-30 seconds of unskippable animation. Please just listen to your audience and implement this basic feature that every other game seems to have. you are unnecessarily creating more problems and player frustration by not doing this. It's a more streamlined experience that can let players play more, instead of getting through a few rounds with increasing irritation, which leads to the player quitting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?