πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡ New feature - Treasure Hunt and Batula

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

Good luck πŸ€ @Laura_Grosvenor πŸ˜„

• EweNaNa
    EweNaNa Posts: 281 Pro Player 👑

@Yosca I am so thrilled with the Batula treasure Ball. I've played season drought twice and didn't get the Mystical Wand, however this treasure ball definitely makes up for it!!! Totally love it. @hanif123 have you had the experience yet?? 🐘πŸ₯°

• acfirby
    acfirby Posts: 4 Newbie

Batula is a cutie too. I've already earned the highest ball prize three times. Hopefully CCSS will keep him!

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,826 Pro Player 👑

@FluffyDinosaur - I love this feature but one thing I noticed when I missed the deadline by an hour or two, I went from Marvelous to Grand. I think it should go down a level for day and not two levels down. I have to play continuously to catch up with our friend or he will fly away with the wonderball.

Overall it has some GBs and boosters so I am happy with the feature.

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

What got done to Batula is Great πŸ¦‡ However, when We get Penalized for dropping a Ball according to your description, We're only supposed to lose 1 Tier Section, that's not what happens on mine. I go from Marvelous to the Start of Grand, so I Lose 2 Tier Layers which is really annoying to have to build those back up again!! That's a lot of Time to do that. Also, does Batula really have to go that many Levels ahead of You with the next Balls?? I just don't have the time to devote to complete that many Levels for what I get??

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

I would like to Add that almost everytime right after I get done Winning a Wonderball from Batula Up Pops a Bonus Level (Imagine That) the time it takes to play this wipes out My Won Boosters from Batula, Nice Huh? NEED to Fix that!! Those Booster ⏲️ Timers shouldn't Start until I Open the Game I'm playing!!!! What's Sad πŸ˜₯ is the Won Boosters from the Bonus Level aren't as Good as the Wonderball from Batula, aught to Fix that Too!!

• deepakstha
    deepakstha Posts: 13 Level 2

I got it so what after this level anyone have idea

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5

And since you are here, we want to ask you for your feedback!

• What do think of this new feature? ➑️ Always fine boosters.
    • What do you think about the rewards? ➑️ Maybe a little short time?
    • What do you think about the look of the Wonderballs? Its fine.
    • What’s your opinion on how easy/hard it is to progress to a new Wonderball tier? The firtst Balls are fine, after thats is harder, for me.
    • Would you change anything about this feature? Maybe a bit longer bonus and shorter time betwern the balls

My 2 cents

• UncleBobby1
    UncleBobby1 Posts: 158 Level 3

It is a fun game. BUT, if you are on the Supreme level (I am), there is NO WAY to shut the game off until you lose that level and drop 1 level. Then you can turn it off. Since I am now maxed out on levels, I have a choice between, lose a level in Batula, or the Weekly Contest. It has been passed to the design/development team for 4 months now. Still hearing Crickets (but they still ask for money though).

• SassyMedic96
    SassyMedic96 Posts: 7 Level 2

I don’t like it when he decides to just go rouge and set a Wonderball out on his own. Always seems to happen when I get stuck on a level, then I don’t reach it in time and my rarity goes down.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?