Feedback on Kimmy's Arcade

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ritandy welcome to the Community

I too am a passionate player and noticed the increased gold bars to progress in Kimmy's Arcade 🙂

Sometimes the Studio will test changes in the game to see how players experience this and whether it improves their gameplay. I personally don't like to see the increase either. I tried it once to see what amount of gold bars it would come to. At one point I saw that I had to 'pay' 25 gold bars to continue. I thought that was too much so I stopped and lost my collected boosters 😔

Did you know that you can stop prematurely when you get cards that you know can't get you through a round? If you click on the blue gift box in the top right corner you can claim the boosters collected so far 😉

We have a feedback thread about the changed Kimmy's Arcade in the Soda forum and I'll have your thread moved there. Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you @wykoon 🤗

• LaurieAnn79
    LaurieAnn79 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2022
    Options

Kimmys arcade was my favorite feature of the game but you have changed it and are literally price gouging now when I already would use the extra 4 coins to get to level 10 to begin with. I made it on my own to level 9 with the new PRICES 😳 and because I didn’t pass the 9th level I would of had to pay 49 coins to keep what I already won 🤷‍♀️ that’s ridiculous and upsetting I won’t be playing the arcade anymore and o spent money on it lots of times but it’s a little much to go from 4 coins to 9 then 49 🤦🏼‍♀️

• CM246
    CM246 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have created an account purely to leave feedback here in Kimmy’s arcade. What complete disrespect the company has for loyal players who actually spend money on this game to pay for gold bars to gain prizes. It didn’t notify you of the change in the amount of bard needed to pass the level and I ended up spending a ridiculous amount of coins for the level because I didn’t realise it had changed. Sneakily, it still only costs 4 gold bars to play again after your free go. I am done spending money in this site. I think you will find you are going to lose a lot of players due to the pure greed of the business. Bubblegum Hill hasn’t been available to me to win any coins in over a year and there are no games to win coins on any longer. I won’t be spending any more money and I am one step away from deleting this app all together. Whoever made the decision to change the amount of coins needed to pass levels for this game has made a very poor one indeed.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This is Candy Crush Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum. Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here

Thank you

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

Very good post CM246 .

agree entirely, thanks

• Rexyrio1969
    Rexyrio1969 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Exactly my point but I got called rude. Not rude, just truthful. Think we are all fed up of this new change and we all feel ripped off.

I used to spend money buying gold bars, but now I won’t spend a single penny. I love this game but I’ll definitely be deleting it if this carries on

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

Holy Cow!! from 4 gold bars to 49 😳 Wow! I haven’t play kimmy’s arcade for long time time cuz I don’t want to pay 4 to 16 gold bars for decent rewards. Now they want more gold bars to play 😔 It doesn’t look like I’ll be playing it anytime soon 😆

Thank you LaurieAnn for informing us with another sad news (to me) from King

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
  • Ritandy
    Ritandy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I couldn't agree more. King makes a fortune on us and keeps increasing the costs to play. They also made it harder to win the bear tied up in balloons game. I always won and all of a sudden I lost the last three. And also you can't get any golden tickets if you don't restart the game after buying the $8.99 package. It's now $8.99 for 60 bars when it just recently was $6.99 for 50. I feel angry and have already cut back on my playing. I can't even win a round without spending gold bars at an obscene price.

• Ritandy
    Ritandy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The Federal Government says inflation is around 8 percent. These increases far surpass this. What costs increase is there for Soda Crush?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?