It's just getting too hard...Feedback about hard levels

Options
CatownerPeter
CatownerPeter Posts: 21 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Discussions

I suppose I should have expected this, but the levels above 3200 just get to be almost too difficult to manage. 3207 and 3208 both took 15+ tries to succeed, despite a complete set of enhancements. 3231 took 14 extra moves to slog through, after multiple tries. I have stuck with it as a team leader, trying to get bonuses for the members of my team, but this is getting to be very little fun anymore. Perhaps you should consider spacing out the difficult levels a bit more. Even the unlabeled levels (not labeled "hard" or higher) are significantly more difficult than they were under 3200. A less abrupt transition to the challenge would make the game more interesting, in my opinion.

Catowner Peter

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @CatownerPeter Love the nick name, I’m a cat owner too 😊.

I can understand you find the levels more and more difficult. It also has 2 sides; when you started playing Soda you might have found some levels hard which you can now do easily. The longer you play, the better you get at the game and then you may need more of a challenge to play. At least that’s true for me, and I’m at the end of the map.

But I also understand as the levels get harder and harder the fun of playing goes. So my only tip is try to collect as many boosters as possible by playing Mr. Toffee’s Fair, Teams and Events to make it easier to finish a level.

I want to thank you for your feedback it’s always more than welcome 😊. By the way do you have the new event Springtime Mystery? You can find more info here and if you have feedback on that event we would love to hear it!

Thanks and have a Sodalicious day 😎

• CatownerPeter
    CatownerPeter Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for your kind words. I guess I just hit a rough patch and got discouraged, but I will continue to try to advance.

I do have a sense of responsibility to my team (Cats Rule!) as the team founder and admin person. It's why I always make an effort in the cake baking segment to give bonuses to my teammates.

I have done some advancing in the Springtime Mystery and I think background stories like this are interesting and valuable. If they can be connected to team accomplishments I thing they would be even better.

Thanks,

Catowner Peter

• Matthew2369
    Matthew2369 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

yeah, it's getting ridiculously stoopid hard, I'm just about done with this, I've wasted more than enough time and I'm not about to start wasting my money

• momwithboys41
    momwithboys41 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

True 😩😩😩

• fallinstarzz
    fallinstarzz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm a newbie and I'm about to quit and I'm only at level 163. Lol.. I can't image how hard it must be when your in the thousands level. Pointers are most welcome for this newbie

• Cathy_Fraser-2
    Cathy_Fraser-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been on level 1729 for months now and I am getting nowhere. I have no boosters and can't afford to buy any. The YouTube videos do not help at all because my gameboard is not set up the same way that theirs are. I am about ready to quit which is a shame because I really enjoy this game.

• Panayotov
    Panayotov Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I'm playing candy crush saga from 10 years,I'm on level 12000.i was playing candy crush soda parallel one year ago. Now I've decided to go back playing Soda again. The levels a disgusting,the easy levels a 3 times harder than a mega hard level on saga even on level 12000. You've killed the fun, I understand that it should be challenging,but using 3 boosters on start, managing to mix two colour bombs twice and still can beat the level. Absolute disgusting. That's not hard, it's frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?