Don't be Shy and introduce yourself!

Comments

• robinlent
    robinlent Posts: 1 Newbie

I have so many issues with this game.. one is the fact I try to contact them and it always has an issue sending them my emails ..

Then the fact that it is so screwed up from last up date.. it took my 30 gold bars, my lives and my boosts and they have yet to reply to me or fix the issue.. players are loosing more then the game gives out useless you spend money for thing and they not worth the price they ask.

Plus fact it is always crashing. And lagging due to every stupid extra stuff it has to have pop up shouldn't have to see it all.. it's ridiculous that they careless for their gamers

• dawndax
    dawndax Posts: 1 Newbie

Been playing for ages. Love 50s style and rock music

• Jillorie1713
    Jillorie1713 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Crushers.

I'm @Jillorie1713

Where are you from? I'm from Texas in thr USA.

What level are you at? I'm just shy of level 100.

Name a hobby? I have so freaking many! I guess my favorite hobby is gaming. Literally any gaming. It doesn't matter if your talking console,PC, tabletop or boardgames I'm down to clown! I love games. I have been playing games since I was a kid. I was that annoying child who drove everyone crazy trying to get them to play candy land or life and monopoly the older I got. I did puzzles constantly and played backgammon and checkers against myself. Once I discovered AD&D it was over with. I was always at someone's house character sheet and dice in hand ready to go. And when Atari was invented you couldn't keep me off of it. So I'm just a nerdy gamer girl at heart!

• armychik02
    armychik02 Posts: 1 Newbie

Where are you from?

I am from Henderson, NV

🗺. What level you are at Candy Crush Soda?

I am level 711

My favorite hobby is spending time with my family

• Tiffalex1_
    Tiffalex1_ Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I'm Tiffany from FL USA. I'm on level 3334. I love candy crush

• Utlile
    Utlile Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello I'm from South Africa and I'm on level 40 since I lost my previous account and my hobby is reading

• jeraldyn_talle
    jeraldyn_talle Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I live from the Philippines level 905, my hobby is playing candy crush. To be honest, I can't play smoothly Candy Crush in my phone because my phone is broken. But I am happy to be part of this community.

• QuitLaughing
    QuitLaughing Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep getting 3 stars on level 311 but only getting 1 after finishing.. Help?!

• liiamoo87
    liiamoo87 Posts: 2 Newbie

Sooodaa everybody 👌👍

• Nikonant
    Nikonant Posts: 1 Newbie

Salut de nantes à tt les joueurs... bon jeux à vous... je suis au niveau 1224 à ce jour... hésitez pas à inviter en tant qu'ami

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?