Search feature in discussions

Options
CrazyCatMomma
CrazyCatMomma Posts: 22 Level 2

I am new to coming to the discussion boards. I have looked all over the website trying to find a search feature to see if my question(s) have been answered. Am I missing it?

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @CrazyCatMomma and welcome to Soda community!

If you'd like to browse discussions other community members have posted, visit Discussions or Support section of the community and click on magnifying glass near your notifcations icon:

then type the topic you're interested in, for example I typed "team" , then I specified I was looking for discussions only and this screen comes up:

From your community account I see that this question I'm answering is the only one you asked in the community.

So if you're looking for other questions you posted, I suggest you log in to the account you used to ask those questions and directly browse through your discussions history to find your questions.

Click on your avatar image and select "my discussions". You'll see a list of all your discussions

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @CrazyCatMomma and welcome to Soda community!

If you'd like to browse discussions other community members have posted, visit Discussions or Support section of the community and click on magnifying glass near your notifcations icon:

then type the topic you're interested in, for example I typed "team" , then I specified I was looking for discussions only and this screen comes up:

From your community account I see that this question I'm answering is the only one you asked in the community.

So if you're looking for other questions you posted, I suggest you log in to the account you used to ask those questions and directly browse through your discussions history to find your questions.

Click on your avatar image and select "my discussions". You'll see a list of all your discussions

• CrazyCatMomma
    CrazyCatMomma Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Thank you. I didn't want to ask a question that someone else had already asked if I could search a keyword and find my own answer. I can't believe I missed the magnifying glass. UGH! That's embarrassing. Thanks again.

• parasjenni
    parasjenni Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi there!

Sorry I’m having trouble with the comment tools πŸ˜‚

anyway, I have a problem with my discussions. I’m going to post a few pictures and ask if anyone can help me out.

So I have a little number 1 in my profile to show that I have a discussion on the forum somewhere. When I click on the link to see them, it says that I have no access to any discussions. And also when I click on my discussions it just shows nothing. I’m trying to figure this out but it’s not going well! πŸ˜‚ So if you can help me out I would appreciate that greatly!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @joensuujenni !

It's a bit odd. It may be due to changes the forum unterwent a while ago. We can investigate πŸ™‚

do you remember ever creating a discussion/support question/idea (anything that is not a reply to someone else's discussion)? On this forum? not in Soda community necessarily, it can be Farm Heroes Saga, Bubble Witch Saga community etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?