Bottle collection #3045

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3
I have talked about this issue before this in other "collect the bottle" games. In Game 3045 (not even listed as hard) you have to collect 9 bottles.  Of course you can only collect them when they are dispensed.  Twice while playing, I got to 8 bottles and even with 9 turns left, lost because another bottle would NOT dispense.  I used five lollipop hammers to get rid of a candy in front a dispenser...and NOTHING.  FIVE !!  You KNOW what finally worked. I had to BUY five more moves.  To me this is UNFAIR. Up until I got  to 8,  the bottles dispensed every other time a candy was moved.  But when I was close to winning...NO MORE BOTTLES.  How can one collect a bottle UNLESS a bottle is dispensed. But lo and behold, SPEND money to buy extra turns and immediately after purchase a bottle pops out. To me, this is UNFAIR.  If a player has 9 turns to win and suddenly the dispenser stops that is the gamer rigging it.  Its UNFAIR.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Judy_Cardamone, I'm not sure if you will get compensated for your purchase, but please follow the steps on here to see if they can offer you any help.  

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

• pufnstuf
    pufnstuf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This exact thing happened to me on this level. 8 bottles collected and had one move left to dispense 9th bottle. I had lots of lollipop hammers so thought I would use a couple to dispense/pop the 9th bottle and complete the level. After using like 2 DOZEN HAMMERS above the dispenser and the 9th bottle would not dispense I was like WTF and I tested by using my last move and sure enough a bottle popped out. I am DONE. Deleting the game. I will NOT pay to play and it is now so obvious that the game is being manipulated to force purchases. Sorry for the new players who haven’t gotten to enjoy the fun history of this game. Quit now and don’t waste your time. Peace out
  • Judy_Cardamone
    Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3
    Options
    I have talked about this issue before this in other "collect the bottle" games. In Game 3045 (not even listed as hard) you have to collect 9 bottles.  Of course you can only collect them when they are dispensed.  Twice while playing, I got to 8 bottles and even with 9 turns left, lost because another bottle would NOT dispense.  I used five lollipop hammers to get rid of a candy in front a dispenser...and NOTHING.  FIVE !!  You KNOW what finally worked. I had to BUY five more moves.  To me this is UNFAIR. Up until I got  to 8,  the bottles dispensed every other time a candy was moved.  But when I was close to winning...NO MORE BOTTLES.  How can one collect a bottle UNLESS a bottle is dispensed. But lo and behold, SPEND money to buy extra turns and immediately after purchase a bottle pops out. To me, this is UNFAIR.  If a player has 9 turns to win and suddenly the dispenser stops that is the gamer rigging it.  Its UNFAIR.
    And now again.  CHEATING on the part of the King is getting ridiculous so I want to warn others.  You have ONE more bottle to get. You have moves left.  No bottle turns up for you to gather.  So you try again, you move the licorice, and STILL no bottle.  Do it again.  Still no bottle.  So you CANNOT POSSIBLY WIN UNLESS A BOTTLE SHOWS.  No bottle on the board to gather so IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.  So use a hammer.  Then two.  Then three.  I used ten hammers, no bottle.  Then you end the game, BUY five moves with TEN BARS (overpriced at best) and guess what.  The minute you have PAID money, suddenly a bottle pops up.  THAT IS AN UNFAIR game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry to hear that the level is doing all of you in.  I didn't even know that the game was up that high already.  I'm getting closer to level 2000.  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager and maybe he can look into this further for all of you.
  • jonesgm
    jonesgm Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I have the same complaint with level 3045. You cannot win this level. Please give us a break. DONE! Not wasting my time anymore until something is done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?