🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Kimmy World badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your answering your country or region on this discussion. Everyone! πŸŒπŸ˜„

• smwandla
    smwandla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm playing from South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

• Umdoingme1004
    Umdoingme1004 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi I'm Regina from Oxford MS 🌹

• Kalb1613
    Kalb1613 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Maria from Norfolk U K .

7551323717 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ruben de MΓ©xico.zhiuatanejo

• jawahirrr
    jawahirrr Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • Radebe023
    Radebe023 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Fam

I'm Nhlanhla from Vereeniging

• Gerrie24
    Gerrie24 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Playing from the Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

• JenniferB7575
    JenniferB7575 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ is a good thing for me to be in love with you and I would be very happy if she could get in to the house and get her to be a bit of the same as the one she had a good time together with him to be in the best interests in a relationship that I am very sorry for me and not just the other one any of you are doing for the past few things that you had the best of the time together with her last night that she had a great fit for your business in the way I would be very happy to be a bit of the same as a way to be in the best thing that we have to be able even to use it for the same thing that you did for the first one we have been able to get a bit of a good thing to say I am a good time together for her and she is going to happen to have to be able even to be a great asset for your company as I would be very happy if she could be an asset for her and she was my best friend we are both very good friends with the person who is not a good one and she is not even a bit for the first time we had a good time together for her and not even in the same way I did not just a bit more than I would be very grateful for your help with a little more than a bit of a big deal for the same one and not just the same thing as the one she had already got the same one that you are now in the same for the first one we had a good time together with her and her family for her to be a great asset for the same one and not a bit more careful about the fact that she was going exactly where he is not just the same for you and I will not be a bit more than a little more than a little 😊 it was a great experience for me to get to the point where he is not a bit more than a little more than a bit of an issue to be a bit more than I would like for you as a good friend of the time in the past and

• JenniferB7575
    JenniferB7575 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

She's going to be in the same place as I was in love with the way you did for the past few days to get to the first one we had in the same place and it was a very special thing to say I am not even a bit of the same as a person I was in a way I would be very interested in a good time together for the first time in my life as a married woman

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?