Having trouble with my Candy Crush Soda Saga game on both my desktop computer, level 5559 and also o

Options

Having trouble with my Candy Crush Soda Saga game on both my desktop computer, level 5559 and also on my mobile phone level 5557. I am receiving the message "sorry, we detected a technical issue. Please try again later." Seems to be a Internet connection issue. I don't want to have to delete this game in both cases. I've tried restarting but the issue remains. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @loractrade and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to understand what's going on 🙂

When you say you play on computer:

• do you play Soda on app downloaded from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 or 11 device?
    • do you play Soda on Facebook platform through browser?( Chrome? Mozilla?)

Is the connection error being displayed on both apps in these 2 devices?

Do you see this kind of red error when you visit profile settings of Soda app?

Are you able to log out and log in, provided you use a King or Facebook account to save your progress?

• loractrade
    loractrade Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I play Soda on Desktop computer Windows 11, downloaded from Microsoft store.

I also play Soda on Iphone through Chrome browser.

Yes, the connection error is being displayed on both apps in these 2 devices.

I see a message in green in the 2 devices which says "Sorry, we detected a technical issue. Please try again later.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?