🚶🚶 Let's take a trip down memory lane!

Options

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,268 Level 5
    Options

@FluffyDinosaur

When did you first start playing Candy Crush Soda Saga?

August 2022

How did you find out about Candy Crush Soda Saga? Was it from a friend, an advertisement, social media or something else?

My Facebook's friend recommend me this game.

Why did you decide to start playing the game?

To participate all the contests and challenges in King Community.

How did you find the beginning of the game? Was it difficult or easy to understand? Was it fun or boring?

At the beginning it's easy and fun to play.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    Options

When did you first start playing Candy Crush Soda Saga? I first played it on my sister's tablet a couple of years ago. Since then I downloaded it on my tablet.

How did you find out about Candy Crush Soda Saga? My sister

Why did you decide to start playing the game? I wanted yo participate in the contests in this Community

How did you find the beginning of the game? Was it difficult or easy to understand? Was it fun or boring? I don't recall what level I first played on my sister's tablet, but I found it confusing because it was a level where the candies circled around the board very fast and I wasn't sure about the strategy of the level. Starting over on level 1 on my tablet made more sense, although I wasn't sure a game that involved soda pop bottles would be so entertaining.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @FluffyDinosaur

1. It was many years ago, I don't remember exactly when.

2. It was a slow day in the office and I was bored, and I've always been into games so I searched for something to play and found CCSS.

3.It looked like fun to play.

4. I found it a bit hard and a bit confusing in the beginning, I quit for a while but am back to playing CCSS which seems more comprehensible this time around.

I agree with @rebelchild Kimmy sure would make a cool badge😉

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,377 Community Manager
    Options
  • me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Yes I remember Kimmy looking like that she seemed very happy and friendly......

I started playing in 2020

A friend from the Community told me about the game it was @Freddy_ although he has stepped away from the Community at the moment he is definitely known around here by his game play and his Community service to many members still here and those who have moved on like several Community! Managers....😉😎💯

Nothing about it seemed hard, but when I scored my first 1 million points that got me hooked....

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

When did you first start playing Candy Crush Soda Saga?

Around 4 to 5 years I think

How did you find out about Candy Crush Soda Saga? Was it from a friend, an advertisement, social media or something else?

Community

Why did you decide to start playing the game?

Another great game

How did you find the beginning of the game? Was it difficult or easy to understand? Was it fun or boring?

Easy

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

Shame the animations took forever back then and there was no skipping the Soda Crush.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    Options

When did you start playing Candy Crush Soda Saga?

When the game first came out, I don't remember the exact year. 

How did you hear about Candy Crush Soda Saga? Was it from a friend, an ad, social media, or something else?

Playing the candy crush saga on facebook appeared an ad for csndy crush soda

Why did you decide to start playing?

I really like match 3, I downloaded the other candy crush on my cell phone.

Easy to start easy to understand when you go in the final levels increases the difficulty but I do not get bored of playing there are many events to get power-ups

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2023
    Options

January 2015 I bought a new PC. I started with the first game that was saved. CC Saga. Without friends and without Facebook. In August 2015 I ran out of lives in Saga and I started the second game CCSoda. It was way too easy at the beginning, I wanted to stop. From about level 200 it became more demanding. I started connecting the games to Facebook and looking for friends. For me, Soda is the most demanding and hardest King game.

Wait for Level 11171

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?