What's happening in Soda in May? ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ–๏ธ Soda Summer Season is here!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸฅณNew Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿน Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Can anyone help? batula wonderball resets when I open the game.

Options
Eimaj_76
Eimaj_76 Posts: 15 Level 2

Every time I open my game, my wonderball disappears from the level Batula placed it on from when I previously played the game ... It says I didn't reach the wonderball in time... even when it's been just a few hours....And then Batula places another one even farther down the levels. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,535 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Eimaj_76

It's strange that Batula keeps moving your wonderball ๐Ÿค” Are you sure the 24 hours hadn't expired? If you didn't reach the wonderball within the time limit (which is visible on the wonderball) it would be taken by Batula.

You could try standard troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->ย not dataย ย that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not dataโ—๏ธ)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If this doesn't help, would you mind posting a screenshot showing the time on the wonderball. And if it moves again on its own, post a screenshot of it too.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

342 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I also lose the wonderball every time the app is closed. And no the 24 hr time period has not ended. User ID 14135343925 and User ID 1088856427029 playing on same desktop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?