What is the main reason you stop playing levels in Soda?

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,267 Level 5

My reason is no time to play and is difficult to pass a level in higher levels.

• Beth_Mc_Hugh
    Beth_Mc_Hugh Posts: 156 Level 3

I stop playing Soda when:

I lose my Baking hat

I'm unable to complete the level I started with when I first open Soda.

When I receive Candy crush saga notifications that I have 'full lives".

To play a different game with the intention of returning to Soda.

To watch TV or listen to music.

🥱😁🍕🎸🥁

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5

When I stopped playing Candy Crush Soda Saga, my lives/boosters (except the supersonic lolly so I saved on the different device) is running out so I need to play other games since these newer levels are difficult enough to pass.

But also when I don't have the Kimmy Arcade (or when the event time is running out) on a different device.

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4

I stop playing because I´ve been stuck on every single level for weeks... so it´s not even fun playing and trying to pass the level/s after the first try of the day (and the 576 try on the same level).

Otherwise, before this, it was because I ran out of lives or had no boosters left that I needed on that level

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑

Hi @FluffyDinosaur I stop playing when I'm frustrated, which is usually when I'm stuck in a level. Like right now, I've been playing the level for 4 weeks and I can't make it. Now I'm so frustrated that I ignore it and just play 4 in a row and then switch to another game.

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2
    edited March 2023

Either Batula (which is a 24 hour wait to avoid doing his quest) or a Kimmy Weekly Competition (in those days, I only play long enough to tick my tiles on Mr. Toffee's Fair and to do Bake-a-Cake).

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    edited March 2023

I stop playing when I'm frustrated. I think the problem of color bombs and coloring candies exploding for no reason or because a single fish explodes it has gotten worse lately. At least for me. It happens so often within the first 1-3 moves.

It takes the whole idea of strategy out of the game and it just feels like I have to rely on random factors I have no control over to win a level. And that's no fun.

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5

For me, it will make me stop when i'm in a impossible level. I try once or twice and the I get annoyed. The bakery prolonges my time, and tgen I move on to the next game.

With contest on the forum I will try once to scroll ALL the way back when needed. That could be much easier.

• VickMtz
    VickMtz Posts: 141 Level 3

◈ why?

Usually it's because I get stuck on some level, because it's very rare that I run out of lives.

◈ What is the usual reason you stop playing during the day?

I take care of myself at home, I go-come-up-down, etc..., I don't have children but I do have dogs, I don't go to school or work, but with them it's enough.

◈ Is there anything we can change to make you want to play longer?

Change...mmmm have a helper to take care of the housework or a magic wand 🪄🪄🪄🪄

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

Difficult or super difficult levels, few movements and many blockers. I also run out of boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?