What is the main reason you stop playing levels in Soda?

Options

Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,173 Level 4
    edited April 2023
    Options

I don't play as often or as long as I used to. I've used almost all my boosters and don't have enough gold bars to buy more. I've been playing over two hours this morning trying to get past 5367 and it's classified as a regular level. I tried playing on my phone and used every booster to start several times and watched ads at the end and the most I got was 9/13 bears! I don't have the boosters to use on my tablet so l haven't gotten as many but close 8/13. Not worth it to use boosters if they don't really help. I'm done for the day with Soda I'll go play a game I can actually win. Maybe tomorrow I'll have better luck.

Why does my tablet have detective season but my phone doesn't? Of course my phone has more boosters, not that they help very much like they used to.🤔 I have one account shouldn't it be available on both devices?

I get frustrated/disappointed when I do win a level, my score is not even close to the leaders scores....every time. For example they'll have 999,999 I have 8,000, that's not a real score I used.

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I stop plaing when I get stuck on a level for a day or so. All of a sudden it is getting difficult to get through levels easily. I do not want to use my boosters or spend money all the time just to get through levels. I have yet to win any of the challenges as I am way behind everyone, especially the weekly ones. When I start there are already people having played 20 levels....hard to compete. I am actually debating using up all my boosters and calling it a day with the game. I do like the bake a cake...I have a good team.

• hudus
    hudus Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

ı swear some levels are so frustrating. Takes like 30 tries or more to pass. The problem with such levels you cannot pass them without candy bombs easily. and some classic levels are even harder than ultra hard levels. I am around lvl 1200 but as you say whenever i finish its no more than 100k and i see high scores are over 1 mil.

• gributterfly
    gributterfly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mí razón es que luego del nivel 4000 el juego se tilda mucho y hasta se cierra teniendo que volver a jugarlo y perder los Booster

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

I'm close to quitting again.

There are a few reasons.

1. I've been stuck on 3181 for ages and only get hard levels.

2. Team members are not displayed. I have already passed this on.

3. Team members are in the bell baking a cake.

There are 4 members in and not coming out.

I don't have any boosters.

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options

W we hen it seems impossible to pass a level. I will stop playing for a few days.

• Meo101
    Meo101 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not being able to complete a level especially the super hard levels, it's not fun when the levels are too hard. I'll play other games that are more fun when this happens.

• skg672402
    skg672402 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

This one!!

Also its so frustrating when the fish hits the color bomb or coloring candy you have been saving..

When the levels are too hard, I quit, and continue some other day...

playing should be fun, not frustrating and causing stress...

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    Options

I stop playing for a while when a level is very difficult! I collect boosters and continue later.

• dork
    dork Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?