Starting to become disappointing

Options
nesnous
nesnous Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

For the last few days, there are no more bonuses at start & end of each round (extra moves) making it more & more difficult to complete a round & thus highly limiting the amount of time played each day. I am really starting to lose interest despite being a very long & faithful player. What a shame!

Comments

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there! 😊

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties in completing rounds lately. I can understand how that can be frustrating. This sounds like an error! Would you be able to share a screenshot here showing how the game looks? Also if possible could you also share with us your PlayerID, here's how you can find it. That way we can investigate if something is wrong with your game.

• nesnous
    nesnous Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your Swift reply. My ID Game # is 1171459815.

As soon as I started playing for the day, I received my daily 2 hours bonus or help but I am supposed to receive during a certain time the possibility of extra moves at the end of each round in order to help us complete them as it used to be. That is not the case anymore. Today, I only had it for one time before not having any more additional moves. So, so frustrating... The game becomes way too difficult & too hard to move from a round to the other.

During a week, I am used to go between 60 to 80 rounds. This week, if I can do 30 it would be a miracle

• nise12
    nise12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why is my game freezing up and making me start over

• skg672402
    skg672402 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I don't see ads and get extra moves either. Was thinking it's only my game, but seems to be a bigger change. Without boosters the levels have been far too difficult to pass.. have been days on one level.. so cant get wonderballs either for not been able to pass on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?