Game is still (complete) freezing

Hpoint
Hpoint Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there, what‘s going on? Meanwhile, every single game is freezing. This goes for weeks, sometimes more, sometimes less, but now I can‘t play anymore. Is it possible, that you‘ve been hacked?

Otherwise you should have fixed (y)our problems a long time ago.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,880 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @Hpoint

Sorry to hear your games are freezing. As far as I know the game freeze has been fixed, I am not aware of any new reports. You could do the troubleshooting, this will solve most of the issues:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

And also check this guide 👉 here to find help for the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?