Is shipmates broken?

Options
NellyB1
NellyB1 Posts: 2 Newbie

No activity on shipmates game when it has always been active. I have 3 of my boats sunk and nothing for a week. I also am one play a way from sinking all boats.The friends I chose are the top active players I always choose, leading me to think game is broken.

Comments

• Johan_DelaCena
    Johan_DelaCena Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Maybe ask one of the CMs.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @NellyB1 and welcome to Soda community!

When your ships or your opponent's ships sink, it's not possible to receive help from friends on those ships anymore.

Since you have only one ship left, you're now relying on one friend only. If this friend is not playing new levels, it might be the reason you're not getting any pins.

You can still tap on your friend avatar and check on his/her progress over time πŸ™‚

Keep your game refreshed or restart the game app to keep an eye on incoming pins, good luck πŸ™‚

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

No offense, but this is really the dumbest game going. There's absolutely no incentive to play when you're waiting for people you have no idea who they are plays a game and wins. You should be able to get pins or ammunition based on the games that you play and win, not anyone else.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

No offense taken, you're entitled to your opinion while many others are free to enjoy Shipmates and its rewards πŸ™‚

Especially those who are at the end of the map or struggle moving forward, they often expressed their feedback of not having any real chance in competitive events where new levels are involved and Soda has mostly that type.

By the way, it's possible to let your friends know that you picked them as crew members; you just need to ring the bell and notify them πŸ™‚

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I find it slow going on sinking Ships, it's a guessing game in finding the Opponent's Ships even with top rated teammates.I struggle for 2-3 Days to sink Ships. I see the Leader Boards showing 120+ sinking Ships and marvel at their Luck in achieving that amount!! Must have X-ray Vision to find those hidden Ships. How do they get that many??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?