Shipmates Level Pins

Options
SApple2
SApple2 Posts: 2,448 Level 4

When do level pins appear?

1.) Shipmates are all playing and no one has been hit yet, one or more are winning levels, what is the maximum level pins can we get at a time?

2.) One shipmate got sank, is his/her winning levels still be given to us as level pins?

3.) The partially hit one but hasn't sank, can he/she still give us level pins?

4.) Do we need to exit the game to refresh as to have the level pins or will it automatically show up when your shipmates win the levels?

Would appreciate any input.🙂

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @SApple2 🙂

From my knowledge and experience:

1) 3 pins at a time. then you empty your ammunition space and get ready to receive 3 more pins by your friends.

2) No, if our friends' ships sink, they can't send us help. vice versa, if we sink our opponents' ships, they can't receive help from those friends whose ships were sunk.

3) I would think yes. I struggled more when my opponents focused on sinking my whole ships one by one and I didn't so much when they focused only on "half" sinking my ships. Let's hope my opponents are not reading this.

4) Personally I restart the app, I just noticed it's the quickest way to reload pins. I don't have the impression pins show up automatically. they seem to show up after the game reconnects with the server, either by winning levels or restarting the app.

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,448 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @Pitty_Kitty for answering all the questions! 😐️

Now it makes sense why when one of my friends' ship got sank, no matter how many levels he/she wins, I'm not getting any pins even after how many times I restart the app. I noticed this when my other friends were not playing at the same time. I thought there's a limit to receiving pins.

I also restart the app because I get impatient especially when I see my friends winning levels as you can see in my statement above. I'm not sure about pins showing up after winning levels though because after winning some, sometimes I would visit this feature and still the pins are not loading even though my friends are winning levels.

😂 The chances of your opponents not seeing this I would think is zero to none or very slim, if you are lucky!

• mono1020
    mono1020 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

If I restart the app do I still have the same screen? I sunk one ship, will that be there?

• jillzworth
    jillzworth Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’ve played more than 15 levels and restarted the game 5 times and I still have not received new level pins. This happens very frequently and a lot of times all my ships are sunk by my opponent, while I’m still waiting to get new pins. Why does this happen?

• ltrent
    ltrent Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This happens to me as well. I wonder if one cannot earn pins? Are we solely relying on team mates to earn pins? No matter how many golden pins I earn or how many levels I pass, pins never seem to show up. Why is that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?