Love this game, but…….

Cindy_Rauscher
Cindy_Rauscher Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been playing this game for over 5 years. I love the game, but the last year or so I am constantly have to buy extra bars just to finish a game. Maybe it’s me, but the games are either getting harder or they need to have more turns to play the game. Right before I am done with a game, I run out of turns and have to spend money. It’s not fun anymore.

Comments

• Frances_70
    Frances_70 Posts: 1 Newbie

I cant stress enough how difficult this game has become since Aprox 2 weeks ago I no longer get help from my friends I have to wait 24 hours just to ask for a life but I’m always sending help to everyone…not sure what you did with the frietgst were helping me before…. you no longer have the option to ask for lives PLEASE Bring back the game the way it was before! I will delete the app and stop playing altogether

• milabeca
    milabeca Posts: 5 Level 2

Complete agree with you! Everything is totally different, more difficult! They raised the price and it's no longer fun, for me is frustration! I am ready to erase game and find something else to entertain myself!

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,488 Community Manager

Hi there Cindy,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're finding the game too hard to play lately.

Candy Crush Soda Saga is designed to be a challenging game, and some levels are indeed more difficult than others. The challenge is part of the fun, but we understand it can also be frustrating at times.

Here's a tip I can share with you: Understanding the objective of each level and using the special candies wisely can really turn the game around. There are also many tutorials and tips available in our community and on the internet that can help you to beat the tough levels.

Also, please remember that there are several ways to earn free boosters in the game, such as the Daily Bonus, features, or Soda events. These can help you to pass difficult levels without having to purchase extra moves or boosters.

We appreciate your feedback and I will pass it on to our game studio. We always strive to make our games enjoyable for everyone.

Happy gaming!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?